Looking to get started with Heartland Labor? The process is quick and easy.
Steps to Apply and Start Working
- Apply online, or stop into our office to fill out an application.
- Stop into our office to finish filling tax forms and sensitive documents.
- Sign in each day at the office that you would like to work. (Open at 5:30 a.m.)
- Be prepared to work a full day. (jobs can last up to 12 hours)
- Explore long-term/temp-to-hire positions.
What to Wear
With most of our job opportunities being general labor, jeans, a t-shirt, and work boots will suffice. As a general rule, we ask you to dress according to the job.
What to Bring
Come as prepared as possible.
- Your own safety equipment, if you own any, e.g. safety vest, hard hat, safety glasses, etc.
- Any other tools you may have
- You must have reliable transportation arranged.
- Some employers require possible drug screenings at times.